Safety Operating Regulations and Notices for Mud Pumps
1. Mud pumps must be installed on solid foundations or foundations and should not be loosened.
2. Pre-start inspection:
1. The connecting parts should be tightened.
2. The direction of electric rotation should be correct.
3. Clutch is flexible and reliable.
4. Pipeline connection is firm, sealing is reliable, bottom valve is flexible and effective.
Before starting mud pump, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body must be filled with water, and the upper end of pressure gauge buffer must be filled with oil.
4. Rotate the piston by hand so that it can start without load when there is no obstruction and the insulation of the line is good. After starting, the load will be gradually increased until the piston is in normal operation.
5. In operation, attention should be paid to the sealing condition of each sealing device and adjustments should be made when necessary. The tie rod and auxiliary rod should be lubricated with oil regularly.
6. The sediment content of mud must not exceed 10% during operation.
7. In order to make splash lubrication reliable, mud pumps with several speeds should be operated at different speeds in each shift for no less than 30 seconds.
8. It is strictly forbidden to change gears in operation. Pump should be stopped to shift gears when changing gears.
9. When abnormal noise or water weight, abnormal pressure or obvious high temperature occurs in the operation of mud pump, the pump shall be stopped for inspection.
10. Mud pumps should be stopped at no-load under normal conditions. When the pump stop for a long time, it is necessary to open all the drain holes, loosen the cylinder head, lift the bottom valve drain rod, and drain all the mud and sand in the pump body and pipeline.