1. Pump: a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into liquid energy.
2. Centrifugal pump: a power pump in which the flow discharged by the impeller is basically in a plane perpendicular to the pump shaft.
3. Horizontal pump: the pump shaft is the structure of degree direction.
4. Vertical pump: the pump shaft is vertical.
5. Radial sectioning: the structure of the shell is sectioned in a plane perpendicular to the pump shaft.
6. Axial sectioning: the structure of the plane sectioning shell passing through the pump axis.