1. Check before starting: all connecting parts shall be fastened; the electric rotation direction shall be correct; the clutch shall be flexible and reliable; the pipeline shall be connected firmly, sealed reliably, and the bottom valve shall be flexible and effective.
2. Before starting the submerged mud pump, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body must be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer must be filled with oil.
3. Rotate by hand to make the piston reciprocate twice. When there is no obstruction and the line insulation is good, it can be started without load. After starting, gradually increase the load until the operation is normal.
4. Pay attention to the sealing condition of each sealing device during operation, and adjust it if necessary. The pull rod and auxiliary rod shall be lubricated with oil frequently.
5. The sand content of mud frequently tested in operation shall not exceed 10%.
6. For the mud pump with several speeds, in order to ensure reliable splash lubrication, several speeds shall be operated separately in each shift, and the time shall not be less than 30 seconds.
7. It is strictly prohibited to change speed during operation. When it is necessary to change speed, stop the pump and shift.